Status inquiry about some open bugs

From: David Philippi
Subject: Status inquiry about some open bugs
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:59:59 +0200

I've just went through the buglist and found a few bugs of which I'm not
sure wheter they are really open anymore:

[bug #1510] Climber look into the wrong direction
[bug #3235] Miner and other actions look in wrong direction

IIRC correctly, at least the Climber Bug was fixed. Can anyone confirm
or do I have to search through the list archives?

[bug #3204] Editor Font is missing Latin-1 Umlauts

Is that one really open anymore? If yes, shouldn't it be very easy to
fix?

Bye David