pspp-users

correlation question

From: Trisha Carr
Subject: correlation question
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:20:02 -0400

Hi,

I have a PSPP question and any help at all would be much appreciated! I have a data set with a likelihood to recommend rating and performance on attribute ratings for multiple companies. I'm interested in calculating the correlation for likelihood to recommend and performance on the attributes. I know how to use PSPP to calculate this correlation for each brand individually.

My question is, how can I calculate the correlation for likelihood to recommend and performance on attributes for all companies as a whole? Thanks in advance for any and all help.