qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 00/18] tcg queued patches

From: Richard Henderson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v2 00/18] tcg queued patches
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 10:23:26 -0700

On 09/08/2016 11:51 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On 09/08/2016 05:06 PM, Pranith Kumar wrote:
What error are you seeing?

Something else entirely.

My alpha kernel is crashing.  I thought it was something in this patch set,
after I rebased, but now I can see it's in HEAD too.  I'll have to spend some
time tracking it down.

Well, the best I can figure, we've got a missing dependency in the makefiles somewhere. Which, does explain the segv backtrace that made no sense.

I can't imagine what is wrong with the makefile, seeing as I used "make clean" from time to time in order to drop optimization from cflags. But I built quite a lot of git versions, all of which failed until I deleted the build directory. After that, everything works.

Ho hum.  I'll set up another pull request.

r~