qemu-devel

Re: Any interest in dwc-otg (aka dwc2) device emulation? For Raspi 3 and

From: Paul Zimmerman
Subject: Re: Any interest in dwc-otg (aka dwc2) device emulation? For Raspi 3 and below.
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:00:35 -0700

Hi Peter,

I used to work for Synopsys, who is the vendor for the usb-otg IP, and
am the author of the dwc2 driver in the Linux kernel (actually just a
port of the vendor driver to Linux). So I am pretty familiar with the
hardware. But I had to give up all the documentation when I left
Synopsys. So, beyond what I could find on the web (register
description and programming model), I don't have any further
documentation.

Thanks,
Paul