qemu-devel

Re: no more pullreq processing til February

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: no more pullreq processing til February
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 09:25:44 -0500

Are you batching pull requests? I used that approach last release
cycle. CI takes so long to run that I didn't want to run it for every
pull request. Batching worked well overall.

You could try the apply-pullreq --apply-many option in the modified
script I sent in <Y5nom0ji4S/CmvZL@fedora> on Wed, 14 Dec 2022.

The workflow was:
1. Apply multiple requests on the staging branch locally.
2. Push staging to GitLab when you're ready to run CI.
3. When there is a failure, drop the pull request most likely
responsible for the failure and run CI again with the remaining pull
requests.

Stefan