qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Compiling XQuery to bytecode: How can I do this in Java

From: Phil Shaw
Subject: [Qexo-general] Compiling XQuery to bytecode: How can I do this in Java (no files)
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:03:44 -0800

Concerning the "-C <filename>" option:

I'd like to use that capability strictly in Java.
I.e. invoke Qexo to generate bytecode for an XQuery
expression, and get the resulting bytearray,
without using a file.

I got as far as the "CompileFile" class,
and it looks as though that's pretty much hard-wired
to deal only with files, not with String input
and byteArray results.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Phil Shaw