quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] New release?

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] New release?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:17:24 +0100

Hi Yashi-san,

On Monday 31 January 2011 12:16:53 pm Yasushi SHOJI wrote:
> At Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:53:12 +0100,
>
> Jean Delvare wrote:
> > This was one year ago! Version 0.48 is 2 years old now, really it's
> > about time to release a new version. Please proceed as your time
> > permits.
>
> # I was kinda lost reading this new message on this thread. :-)
> # couldn't realized that your message was a reply to last year's
> # message.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either ;(

> anyway, a few string needs to be translated in the repo.  would you
> guys decide when to do the release? And, I'll a patch by then.

Thanks for the proposal. I think that the best is that you send the
translation update patch as soon as possible. I can't think of any
reason to delay the new version any further, although ultimately it's up
to Andreas to decide when he will have time to proceed with the release.

I'll take care of the French translation.

--
Jean Delvare
Suse L3