quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] New release?

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] New release?
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:45:07 +0900

Hi Jean,

At Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:17:24 +0100,
Jean Delvare wrote:

> On Monday 31 January 2011 12:16:53 pm Yasushi SHOJI wrote:
> > anyway, a few string needs to be translated in the repo.  would you
> > guys decide when to do the release? And, I'll a patch by then.
>
> Thanks for the proposal. I think that the best is that you send the
> translation update patch as soon as possible. I can't think of any
> reason to delay the new version any further, although ultimately it's up
> to Andreas to decide when he will have time to proceed with the release.

ok.  I just did it.

https://github.com/yashi/quilt/tree/update-ja.po
https://github.com/yashi/quilt/commit/f0aa0c67d1e764f4ecfc72cda4bcaebbc5736ba9

this commit is after quilt.pot update.  so does not apply to the
current git repo on savannah.

Andreas, or whoever has the right to commit, let me know how you want
it, in patch form or gzip'ed ja.po alone.  I'll work on it.

regards,
--
             yashi