Re: [RP] Bug with bind

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: [RP] Bug with bind
Date: 27 Aug 2001 11:25:46 +0200

Gergely Nagy <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there!
>
> > I'm able to make ratpoison crash typing this :
> >
> >         C-t : bind l RET
> >
> > (i.e. using bind w/ a key but w/o a function)
> >

> What version of ratpoison are you using? I cannot reproduce this with
> a few days old CVS snapshot.

This is CVS snapshot I update this morning but I'm using ratpoison on a
DEC/Alpha with OSF (don't know what kind of X server it is).

I also have to modify the code a little bit :
        - replace vsnprintf with vsprintf
        - replace snprintf with sprintf
because these functions are not in the OSF library. Maybe the bug
comes from these modifications but 'sprintf' works perfectly when
saying that a key is not bound.

--
Jake:"See those berries? That's our breakfast! See that stream? That's
our drinking water!"

_Manuel Giraud_