Re: [RP] Bug with bind

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] Bug with bind
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:40:08 +0200

> I also have to modify the code a little bit :
>         - replace vsnprintf with vsprintf
>         - replace snprintf with sprintf
> because these functions are not in the OSF library. Maybe the bug
> comes from these modifications but 'sprintf' works perfectly when
> saying that a key is not bound.

That might be the problem.. I guess an snprintf & vsnprintf
implementation should be added to the RP sources, and the build system
should be modified to use those if they're not found in the standard
library.

I'll try to find time to do it when I get home. Provided that noone
steps up and does it before me :)

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]