Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Willing to Assist with Bazaar

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Willing to Assist with Bazaar
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:40:39 -0400

(combining several questions at once)

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:52:39 +0300 From: Eli Zaretskii
The command is "bzr branches".
I can't get this to work - perhaps I'm using an incorrect URL ?
Which version of bzr do you have?  I think there's a built-in
command in latest bzr versions that shadows the one I meant.

Tested (and doesn't work) with bzr 2.6.0dev2 on Debian 7 and 2.7.0dev1 on
Ubuntu 14.04 .
I'm now thinking that perhaps it has something to do with GNU Savannah's
configuration of hosting multiple projects/branches under one repository.
But still - I'm looking for a way to get the list, as it seems most BZR
projects do use this method.

Also, if you can log in to the machine that physically holds the
repository, then you can do this from the repository's directory:

find . -name branch.conf

Every directory which has a branch.conf file in a .bzr subdirectory
is a bzr branch.

That's a good tip, I might have to resort to that.
But I am trying to do that using only publicly available repositories and
anonymous user access.