[Savannah-hackers] Re: Request for shell account.

From: Tommy Dugandzic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Request for shell account.
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:24:08 +0200 (CEST)

On 17 Sep 2002, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> We cannot provide a service for a limited list of person defined by an
> arbitrary choice. It would be really unfair for users.
>
> If we provide such a service, any Savannah user should be able
> to use it.

I understand your reasons. I will continue to search for a suitable shell
server.

> > You may also be able to help me find an alternative to Slashdot? I
> > would like to get my news from a free source. OSDN represents an
> > open news source. Maybe gnu.org should host a free alternative to
> > Slashdot? Has that been discussed?
>
> Gnu-Friends is a slashdot like project.
> http://www.gnu-friends.org/
> Check it out.

Thanks. It seems interresting. I'm reading from it as we speak.

> > Is there a place one can post ideas for new software? I would like to post
> > a couple of ideas publicly for the purpose of claiming "prior art" if a
> > company suddenly seeks patents for ideas that are not original.
>
> See http://nongnu.org/projects/padb/

Great! However - is that service so newly started that there are no ideas
on file? I'll examine the service further..

Tommy - http://www.geocities.com/todu5811/autosignature?269

Note: If you have sent me mail between:
 2002-08-30 14:29:17 and 2002-09-02 18:24:44,
please send it again. I accidentally deleted some mail during above period(s).