[Savannah-hackers] Re: Prior Arts (was: Request for shell account.).

From: Tommy Dugandzic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Prior Arts (was: Request for shell account.).
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:37:55 +0200 (CEST)

On 17 Sep 2002, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> > > See http://nongnu.org/projects/padb/
> >
> > Great! However - is that service so newly started that there are no ideas
> > on file? I'll examine the service further..
>
> This project has been registered this month, so we can says it justs
> begins :)
> It's not directly a service we provide but a project that we host.

I'll spread the word to a couple of friends who also wish to fight the
patent system. If every new and original idea gets posted there first, we
will never have to bother with patents again. And I don't think the
society would ever exclude the "prior arts"-clause associated with patent
applications. We've won! :).

Tommy - http://www.geocities.com/todu5811/autosignature?270

Note: If you have sent me mail between:
 2002-08-30 14:29:17 and 2002-09-02 18:24:44,
please send it again. I accidentally deleted some mail during above period(s).