[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: hurdppc as a GNU package]

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: hurdppc as a GNU package]
Date: 06 Sep 2003 19:59:30 +0200

> It seems nobody from the maintainers team contacted Jose.  I'm sorry
> but I can't give you any more information about that.
>
> I think Mathieu can give you more information if he informed Jose that
> he forwarded his request to maintainers.   I couldn't find a message
> in the archive about that.

There is nothing more I can tell. The project requested during the
registration to be part of GNU. I approved the project to be hosted on
Savannah because it fits to our policy and forwarded the request to be
part of GNU to the gnueval team with the usual procedure, that's it.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: