[Savannah-hackers] Re: apparently something lost at gnueval address@hidd

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: apparently something lost at gnueval address@hidden: hurdppc as a GNU package]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:10:41 -0400

    > Can you tell me why Jose did not get a response?
    > How did our system drop his request, and how can we
    > change it so that won't happen again.
    >
    > Loic, can you please take charge of making sure the
    > system is corrected?

    It's not a Savannah bug (apparently each time something is lost,
    Savannah get the blame).
    The following mail has been sent to gnueval the 21 Jun, when the
    project was register, so you should ask to the gnueval team for an
    explanation.

When you send something to gnueval, do you also ack to the person who
made the request, and tell him that you have asked the evaluators to
look at it?