Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: regarding replacement savannah system

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: regarding replacement savannah system
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have not taken any action on this since I
thought I was waiting on reply from the sysadmin on
how to go about this.  I can write a check and mail to
the FSF, or send money to the admin guy, or via other
means.

Andy
--- Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 03:44:15PM -0400, Bradley M.
> Kuhn wrote:
> > Mathieu Roy wrote:
> >
> > > Did you already receive the money from Andi?
> >
> > I am not aware of any directed donation that Andy
> has made for savannah.
> > I have Cc'ed him to find out.
>
> I have sent this to address@hidden a few days ago
>

> --
> Rudy Gevaert                address@hidden
> Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
> GNU/Linux for schools
> http://www.nongnu.org/glms
> Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!