[Savannah-hackers] submission of ZOE - savannah.nongnu.org

From: zoe_info
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ZOE - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:00:29 -0400

Zoe <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/1.0/
Package: ZOE
System name: zoe
Type: non-GNU

Zoe is a  web based e-mail client with a built in SMTP server and Google-like
search functionality that lives on your desktop. Zoe is written in java and
uses Lucene technology to provided instant searching and threading of your
e-mails.

Other Software Required:
http://zoe.nu/itstories/story.php?data=stories&num=21&sec=1

Other Comments:
I'm exploring alternatives for hosting my project development infrastructure :)
And I was wondering if codehaus would be a good fit for it...

You can find the project site here:

http://zoe.nu/

About:

http://zoe.nu/itstories/story.php?data=stories&num=16&sec=1

Mandatory screenshots:

http://zoe.nu/itstories/story.php?data=stories&num=23&sec=2

Download:

http://zoe.nu/itstories/story.php?data=stories&num=24&sec=3

The development infrastructure is currently hosted by sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zoe/

The project hasn't made use of much of sourceforge infrastructure as it was
mostly developed by myself so far. Sourceforge is mostly used as a
communication channel at the moment. But as I'm about to rationalize the
development effort, I'm looking for a friendly new house to host this endeavor
:)

In any case, let me know what you think.

Thanks.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/