[Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL

From: Even Rouault
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:13:37 +0000

Hi,

there was already my copyright notice in opengl_client_xfonts.c. I just moved
it at the beginning of the file if it makes things clearer...
I added one for opengl_utils.h and regression_test.sh as well, but I feel a
bit ridiculous adding a copyright notice on a shell file...and that is only
meant to work on my PC!
For kqemu.c, I really don't think it's neccesary. If you look closely at what
happens on qemu devel list, you'll see that it is not common practice in qemu
development to add your name each time you modify an existing file. Otherwise
you'll have hundred lines of names for each file! The general rule is that
there is the name of the author of the file, and additional names for authors
of really big changes.

I've done these changes on a slighly improved version that adds thread
safety. This patch should apply cleanly on recent CVS snapshot

Regards
Even

(file #13900)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: qemu_cvs20070907_opengl_patch_20070908.patch.tar.bz2 Size:205 KB

  Message posté via/par Savannah