[task #15891] Submission of ekdosis

From: Robert Alessi
Subject: [task #15891] Submission of ekdosis
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 13:40:24 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #15891 (project administration):

Thank you again for your patience.

[comment #6 comment #6:]

> [comment #5 comment #5:]
> > [comment #3 comment #3:]

[...]

> Please be sure to add valid copyright and license notices to all
copyrightable files in your tarball; and add a copy of every license you use.

Every file in my repository begins with a coypright and a license notice.  The
license applicable to the documentation is GNU FDL 1.3 and is included
verbatim in the documentation (see
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/ekdosis/ekdosis.pdf#section.13).
The license applicable to the software is GPL 3+ and is mentioned at the top
of each file as recommended in the Addendum of the GPL.  Do I need to provide
some distinct 'Licenses.md'?

> > > Then, please list your dependencies with their licenses (preferably,
with links to their licensing pages).

Done.  See comment #10

Robert

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15891>