Re: [Savannah-users] How about QA.gnu.org?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How about QA.gnu.org?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:20:28 -0400

On 8/22/12 9:48 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
I'd like to setup an instance of OSQA for GNU and encourage all users
of GNU packages to use it:

     http://www.osqa.net/

I'm not sure if it could be used to completely replace mailing lists,
but it can probably enhance community dynamics. How would I go about
getting something like this running under, say, qa.gnu.org?

- Jordi G. H.

I can get this up and running, hopefully with accounts magically from Savannah to avoid people needing to register multiple places.

I'll ping (the list) when this is available for testing.