Re: [Savannah-users] How about QA.gnu.org?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How about QA.gnu.org?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:54:08 -0400

On 8/22/12 2:30 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
"Michael J. Flickinger"<address@hidden>  writes:
On 8/22/12 9:48 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
I'd like to setup an instance of OSQA for GNU and encourage all
users of GNU packages to use it:

      http://www.osqa.net/

I can get this up and running, hopefully with accounts magically
from Savannah to avoid people needing to register multiple places.

I didn't expect you to do the work, but if you want to do it, thanks a
lot. I'm happy setting up a Django site myself.

On 22 August 2012 13:48, Joel J. Adamson<address@hidden>