screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] GNU Screen v.4.2.0

From: Jürgen Weigert
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] GNU Screen v.4.2.0
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:52:37 +0200

Amadeusz et all:
At opensuse, we have a wagonload of patches, that I'd like to offer for your review and merge into upstream.
See attached.

  * added msg_version_3.patch (ouch, incompatible protocol, to be upstreamed asap)
  * keep screen-man-loginshell.diff (to be upstreamed)
  * keep term_too_long.diff (savannah#30880, to be upstreamed)
  * keep use_locale.diff (from address@hidden 2012, check?)
  * keep screen-4.0.3-ipv6.patch (builtin telnet, to be upstreamed)
  * keep screen_enhance_windows_list.patch (to be upstreamed)
  * keep screen-poll-zombies.patch (to be upstreamed)
  * keep xX_string_escape.patch (renamed from show_all_active.patch, to be upstreamed)
  * keep sort_command.patch (from trenn 2011, to be upstreamed)
  * keep libtinfo.diff (from coolo 2011, why exactly?)
  * keep global_screenrc.patch (renamed from screen-4.0.2.dif)

CCed Thomas, Michael: submit requests 230477 and 230482
 sent to Factory and 13.1:Update