Hardstatus on both the terminal + lastline

From: Philip Lawatsch
Subject: Hardstatus on both the terminal + lastline
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:50:51 +0100

Hi,

Call it feature-request or just a normal question, but is there any official way to the get hardstatus line to both the lastline and the terminal?

Or is there a reason for this not being supported?

I did hack display.c and Eterm happily displays the status + I have the status in the lastline but I'd like to know if there is an official / better way to do this.

kind regards Philip