Re: Is this list still active

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Is this list still active
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 06:09:15 +0000

On 2020-03-26 21:17-0400, dan d. wrote:
> I recently subscribed.  I was informed I was already on the mailing
> list from some time ago.
>
> I have not seen any traffic for a long time.
>
> What's up?

The sky, the price of disposable gloves :)

> Is there another gnu screen mailing list?

There's the devel list. I think in general the stack overflow web sites
are closer to position 1 in a google search for many people when they
have a problem. Another possibility is that questions have been answered
in the documentation so well that people don't need to ask questions.

Another thought of mine is that people use desktop/server tools less
now. Do people author more things with Google Docs or do more things in
general using web "apps"?

Ed