Re: Is this list still active

From: david kerns
Subject: Re: Is this list still active
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:07:16 -0700

I joined both this list and devel list last week .. right after I put in a feature request... looking for a new command line option that will force a session out of "copy" mode on session disconnect... I didn't ask for this one, but an option to auto leave copy mode after N seconds would be useful too.

On 2020-03-27 08:54+0000, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> I use screen every day on multiple machines, it just works, thank you
> very much.

This is probably the reason.

For those users that run into a problem, they probably turn to Google
first. There's lots of good information on the internet documenting how
to use screen. There was a point a few years back where Google became
very reliable at finding what you want, maybe it's the Search Bubble,
profiling what your interests are, so less need to use the mailing list.

While we're here though, what are people most in need of from Screen
that doesn't already exist? Maybe it's a good time to vote up tickets.

Ed