Re: Is this list still active

From: Alan D. Salewski
Subject: Re: Is this list still active
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:03:48 -0400

On 2020-03-27 01:37:18, Ben Kamen spake thus:
> On 3/27/20 1:09 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> > On 2020-03-26 21:17-0400, dan d. wrote:
> > > I recently subscribed.  I was informed I was already on the mailing
> > > list from some time ago.
> > >
> > > I have not seen any traffic for a long time.
> > >
> > > What's up?

This list only emits a handful of messages most months, but there are
a lot of us out here using 'screen' heavily on multiple machines all
day, every day.

Also, though I suspect it's a problem on my end, I only saw two
messages from this thread come through, though the archives page[0]
shows that there have been six. I'll have to dig into that when I
have more time...

-Al

[0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-users/2020-03/threads.html