self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:58:49 +0200

Dear all,

at last week's Executive meeting we decided to celebrate a platform meeting today. We'll start at 13:00 CET.

We will discuss the current technical development status of the platform, improvements on the user interface, version management, qa mechanisms etc.

I hope to see you during the meeting. It will be in the SELF-room at jabber.org.

Besides I have started a SELF starter introduction guide to the SELF Platform, it can be found here: http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=15420

You help for comments and improvements is very welcome.

Best,

Wouter