self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:56:08 +0200

Dear all,

today we gathered with the following people to discuss the status of the platform and give feedback to Nagarjuna and the developers team.

Nagarjuna, Meena, Federico, Jonas, David M, Jordi, David J, Hinde and Wouter.

Unfortunately we had several disturbances of Jabber servers not working properly. Nevertheless we have had a peek of the version comparison view that is currently under development.

It was agreed that we need a better update on the changes that were applied to the testing server and to the BETA so all people involved can give feedback.

Nagarjuna proposed to hold a workshop day online next Wednesday where we can come together, discuss, test, discuss. That would be really helpful to give the necessary feedback for the development team. Plan is to start at 11:00 CET. Let us know if you can make it or have other time available for testing.

best,

Wouter

Wouter Tebbens wrote:
Dear all,

at last week's Executive meeting we decided to celebrate a platform meeting today. We'll start at 13:00 CET.

We will discuss the current technical development status of the platform, improvements on the user interface, version management, qa mechanisms etc.

I hope to see you during the meeting. It will be in the SELF-room at jabber.org.

Besides I have started a SELF starter introduction guide to the SELF Platform, it can be found here: http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=15420

You help for comments and improvements is very welcome.

Best,

Wouter