self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET

From: Federico Heinz
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:07:57 -0300

On 21/05/2008, Wouter Tebbens wrote:
> at last week's Executive meeting we decided to celebrate a platform
> meeting today. We'll start at 13:00 CET.

I was unable to join due to the usual moodiness of the jabber servers, who seem
to have a problem talking to India and Argentina at the same time.

We have had enough instances of this problem already... why don't we dump
jabber conferencing already and go irc? We have enough work to do in the
meeting, troubleshooting the jabber server gets in the way.

        Fede