Re: [Simulavr-devel] Further Make problems (SWIG again?)

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Further Make problems (SWIG again?)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:45:24 +0200

Sorry that I only have questions and no solutions on this topic but
this could maybe a hint:

If you install a new swig, have you removed old wrapped files
from the simulavrxx work area, maybe by totally restart from
untar and configure... make and so on?

Have you looked that you swig installation is correct and do
not use old libs from the old installation?
swig -swiglib

maybe the new version uses shared libs, so you could also
look for that:
ldd /where/your/swig/resides/swig

If this give you no idea on that problem, please report again.
Maybe I will install also all tools (binutils/compiler/swig) from
scratch. But this needs a "clean day" for me.

Hope that helps
  Klaus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------