Re: [Simulavr-devel] Further Make problems (SWIG again?)

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Further Make problems (SWIG again?)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:14:37 +0200

Hi all,

I actually tried a swig 1.3.29 without any problems!
simply compiled from scratch, do a "make clean ; make"
in the simulavrxx project and compile was working. I have done
no functional tests, but I will not hope that swig has such big
bugs that our simple wrapping will fail.

Regards
  Klaus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------