sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] build

From: Антон Кудрявцев
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] build
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:22:26 +0400

Hello. Do you build GNU Sip Witch for Windows? And other related projects, such as GNU Common C++/uCommon, the GNU oSIP library, and the eXosip extension library for GNU oSIP. I downloaded latest stable versions of projects from GNU Project's ftp and tried build with latest version of MinGW. And I couldn't  build this projects. If you have ready exe files of GNU Sip Witch can you send it?
Thanks.

--
Anton Kudryavtsev