sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch and csipsimple failure over WAN

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch and csipsimple failure over WAN
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:13:50 -0400

Generally I had been working on making it friendly to also build with
cmake and recently reorganized namespaces and some other things to make
it (and ucommon) easier to use directly with qt creator as an ide.  We
also have a single checkout bootstrap that creates a top level cmake
project for all the packages, which can then be used in a single qt
creator project.  We have our own build server for debian/raspian, and
use osc for some other platforms.  We also have been able to use mingw
to build for windows.  I am not sure what else we could do to make it
easier to work with the code or deploy packages, other than document
things better...