sketch-devel

Re: New Skencil website

From: Joonas Paalasmaa
Subject: Re: New Skencil website
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:49:42 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I just uploaded (or actually committed) the new Skencil web site to
http://www.nongnu.org/skencil/ . I managed to get both the FAQ and the
Release Notes sections work; the FAQ uses a modified version of faqdom.py
and Release Notes are generated using a Docutils script. As Savannah is
not fully supporting download areas at the moment (only project
administrators can upload files), most links on the download page point to
sf.net.

I haven't yet put the scripts that create the pages to CVS, but I will do
it sometime this week.

How does the transfer process from nongnu.org to skencil.org work, and how
are changes propagated from nongnu.org to skencil.org?

- Joonas