French language with Speech Dispatcher, Speechd-el and DECtalk software

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: French language with Speech Dispatcher, Speechd-el and DECtalk software 5.0
Date: Sun Aug 13 12:52:47 2006

    HH> You probably can't reproduce it because it was fixed in the
    HH> latest CVS releases of speechd-el.

No, I tried it with speechd-el 0.4 and it worked fine.

    HH> After updating my CVS tree, the c cedilla works perfectly.

I couldn't find in the change log since the 0.4 release any change which
was likely to be related to this problem.  So beware, the bug is
probably elsewhere (Emacs UTF-8 bug still possible).

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
real programmer?  don't get me started.  if you need to hide your
pathetic excuse for a carreer behind super-macho languages like C, C++,