[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:09:20 +0200
Dne 10.8.2010 17:20, Rui Batista napsal(a):
>> The new DBUS interface will offer the same functionality
>> as SSIP but should already be designed in a way that it
>> can be later extended to the new high level API based on
>> TTS API and being able to support additional requirements
>> we have on the API on top of what SSIP already supports.
>> Thus we will first need to develop the specification for it
>> and then implement it.
> The specification is the most important part and, if possible, Orca and
> some other people must review and give ideas to that.
TTS API specification was created in cooperation with:
* Wiliam Walker, Gnome / SUN
* Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility
* Gary Cramblitt, KDE Accessibility
We believe it was discussed in detail and is already now in a good shape, but
any new feedback is welcome.
Best regards, Tomas
- Current Roadmap, Hynek Hanke, 2010/08/10
- Current Roadmap, Rui Batista, 2010/08/10
- Current Roadmap,
Tomas Cerha <=
- Current Roadmap, William Hubbs, 2010/08/10
- Current Roadmap, Andrei Kholodnyi, 2010/08/10
- Current Roadmap, Hynek Hanke, 2010/08/11