Patch (rather for discussion): sonic and samplerate implementation

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: Patch (rather for discussion): sonic and samplerate implementation
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 09:54:25 +0100

Hi all

In included patch:

a) extra library file (libsupersonic). I decided to put the
spd_audio_effect function into separate library due to two extra
dependencies (sonic and samplerate), but may be you should decide to put it
into spd_audio?

b) changes in ivona module showing the way how to implement rate and pitch
support for synthesizers which does not support it.

As I mentioned previously - I'm not autotools expert, and if someone would
rewrite my "joyfull creativity" into configure.ac and Makefile.am I'll be
very happy!

What do you think?

ethanak
--