speechd-el overriding command presentation

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: speechd-el overriding command presentation
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:18:55 +0100

Hello,

Thank you verry much, this is really proper control. After setting it
the way you have suggested full lines are presented instead of current
word or white space at the place where there is a graphical icon displayed.

If there is more room for additional tweaking I would like to know that
as well. If it's doable I would rather like to get full paragraphs or at
least sentences on movement when in twittering-mode buffers.

Is there a way?

Thanks and greetings

Peter