Making movies in batchmode

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Making movies in batchmode
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:37:06 -0600

Benedikt Stefansson writes:
 > I'm  glad to announce  that I have hacked Nelson's  ZoomRaster and
 > XColormap so that you can  now run Swarm programs  in batchmode, save
 > the image on the raster and create animations offline.
 >
 > I'm uploading a tar archive with two new classes, BatchRaster and
 > BatchColormap, and a Perl script to convert the PPM images that result
 > into GIFs that you can view as an animation. It should pop up on the
 > http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/users/user-community.html page
 > when Glen has the time to update it.

Sheesh! Benedikt.  I just this morning managed to get Nelson's
ZoomRaster on the web.  This is what I like to see.  If there
are contributions and updates of contributions even before I
can get original contributions up on the site, then I'll be a
happy camper!

Thanks!!!

glen
--
{glen e. p. ropella <address@hidden> |  Send lawyers, guns, and money!  }
{Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            }