Re: Installation Problems on Solaris 2.4

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: Installation Problems on Solaris 2.4
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:28:10 -0500 ()

I'm not using Solaris, but I would be interested in knowing the
following.  Are you trying the binary or archive method of installation?
What do you have on the OTHERINCDIR and OTHERLIBDIR lines? (In other
words, what is in your Makefile.conf?)

Paul E. Johnson                 address@hidden
Associate Professor             http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn
Dept. of Political Science      Fax:   (913) 864-5700
University of Kansas            Phone: (913) 864-9086
Lawrence, Kansas 66045