Re: Installation Problems on Solaris 2.4

From: Mark A. Stevens
Subject: Re: Installation Problems on Solaris 2.4
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 14:40:10 -0500 (CDT)

> I'm not using Solaris, but I would be interested in knowing the
> following.  Are you trying the binary or archive method of installation?
> What do you have on the OTHERINCDIR and OTHERLIBDIR lines? (In other
> words, what is in your Makefile.conf?)

I'm using the source installation at this point, collecting, making,
and installing the prerequisite products. I haven't touched swarm,
yet.

Mark A. Stevens                      Phone:    708-235-2204
Systems Programmer/Administrator     Internet: address@hidden
Governors State University           WWW:      http://www.ECNet.Net/users/xmas/