Heatbug questions...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Heatbug questions...
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:13:34 -0400

All,
Last week, I proposed that I might diagram Heatbugs in a flow charty
sense.  But, it looks less valuable to do that as I've gotten more
aquainted with Heatbugs.  But, instead I color coded the code, to help
me read it and help me show it to other (non-techies).  When I'm done
color coding it, I would offer to upload the files.  What I'm doing is
coloring Swarms yellow, agents/object(which aren't swarms) red, methods
blue, parameters/varibles green, and comments gray.  I might color code
types a color, but I havent decided yet if I will.  If anyone wants
these when I'm done email me and I'll email them to you.

Now the questions:
I scouring the code, trying to get a better understanding of Swarm
styles and concepts, Is there a definite style that "we" follow?  Like
Types = ExampleObjectType, Object = exampleObject, Methods DoSomething
(with a verb), etc???
And specific questions....
1 - Where is the agent/parameter "bug" and "abug" defined/declared?
2 - Where is DisplayFreq from?  Is it a library or just a flat
parameter, and if so, what does it do?

I have to give a presentation on Heatbugs Wednesday to my boss, so
anyone who are heatbugs experts I would appreiciate any advise for
getting to know the code?  Or, if anyone has written any reviews or docs
on Heatbugs, I'd appreciate a copy of that...

Thanks,
Brad.