Re: NEXT objC book moved!

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: NEXT objC book moved!
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:22:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Sven,
I still find it where I did before, ie, at devworld.apple.com,
but I see that its just an alias for where you found it:

   maria-rlr)nslookup devworld.apple.com
   Name Server:  maui.physics.lsa.umich.edu
   Address:  141.211.96.15

   Name:    gemma.apple.com
   Address:  17.254.23.20
   Aliases:  devworld.apple.com

Anyway, your message seems to hint that the book is back
in print.  Is that right?!

 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu//pscs.html