Re: NEXT objC book moved!

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: NEXT objC book moved!
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:01:18 -0600

Sven N. Thommesen writes:
 > My point was, it is no longer to be found at NEXT's web site. Glen needs to
 > update a certain pointer ...

Allright, already!  [grin]  Ken pointed this out a long time ago.
It's updated in the new swarmdocs-1.0.3, which I've finished about
half of.  (Yeah, yeah, I didn't do a damn thing over the weekend
except eat birthday cake and enjoy the company of my S.O.'s
family.)

The link will be in the new swarmdocs as:
http://devworld.apple.com/dev/SWTechPubs/Documents/OPENSTEP/ObjectiveC/objctoc.htm

which is what Rick suggested.  I wonder about the difference between
gemma and devworld.  I.e. since devworld is an alias, does that mean
that they're intending outsiders to use that for link stability? (where
next month, it could be booga aliased to devworld instead of gemma) Or
is it an alias so that old links still work?

glen
--
{glen e. p. ropella <address@hidden> |  Send lawyers, guns, and money!  }
{Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            }