Re: Swarm 1.1 Available

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Swarm 1.1 Available
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:27:06 -0800 (PST)

This should work well for most users.  Unfortunatly
for me, I can't use the binary version.  I have to modify
schedule.m in order to run my simulations.  I use the
2-level dynamic schedules and 1.0.4 put in some code
that makes it crash.  Because of this, I have to get the
source, modify it, and then compile it.  It also means
that I have to compile blt, from whence commeth my pain.

Thanks none the less,

Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *