Re: FunctionGraph

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: FunctionGraph
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:56:27 +0100

        Many thanks, Pietro

At 21.24 12/03/2001 -0800, you wrote:

PT> I'm looking for an example (in Java or ObjC) about the
PT> use of FunctionGraph.

An update on this: I just went over tkobjc and tightened-up the gui/
interfaces to be less icky in Java (maily removing implicit object
returns).  Graph, GraphElement, Histogram, Pixmap, and some Canvas
things are now accessible in Java.  FunctionGraph is still not back
because it uses by-pointer-reference returns.  But if someone would like
to restructure the FunctionGraph API to work without pointers (its
just basically one method), I'll add it to the Java API.

This stuff is in today's .DLLs/.jar
(ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/latest), and source
snapshot (ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/testing).

So, here's a demo of usage of Graph (not EZGraph) and a demo of a Swarm
Canvas (not AWT/Swing).