Re: Java--Passing selector arguments to EZGraph

From: Tom Wainwright
Subject: Re: Java--Passing selector arguments to EZGraph
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:12:30 -0800

"Marcus G. Daniels" wrote:

> TW> I need to use a method with an argument in an EZGraph call, and
> TW> can't quite see how to do it in Java.  The idea is to have EZGraph
> TW> call a method with a string argument used to select a particular
> TW> data series from several options.
>
> Paul Johnson recently added a setUnsignedArg method that can be used
> for most things (directly or indirectly).  It's in the current
> javaswarm.dll/swarm.jar files at
> ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/latest.

Thanks!  This doesn't seem to do exactly what I want, but it's close.

However, after installing the updated swarm.jar file, I get the following
warning when I run my app.  Is this something I should worry about?
(Obviously, I installed swarm from Paul Johnson's rpm.)

*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: swarm_directory_java_ensure_selector(), file:
/home/pauljohn/LinuxDownloads/redhat/BUILD/swarm-2.1.26.20010110/src/defobj/java.m,
line: 1885
Method `update' type (address@hidden:0) differs from Swarm method's type
(@address@hidden:4)
*** execution