Reproducing

From: Rob Leclerc
Subject: Reproducing
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:03:14 -0700

    I am wondering what you would need to reproduce an agent.  I have cloned it, placed it on the grid, set the schedule, but I am not sure what needs to be done to start the schedule.

I am taking it that I have to call the new agents activateIn() method and kept a reference to the observer swarm so that I could pass this in as the paramater but I kept getting a stack dump.  Is there another way to do this or a I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks,
Rob Leclerc