Re: [Swarm-Support] Re: Swarm 2.2 on Intel (and PPC) Mac OSX Tiger

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Re: Swarm 2.2 on Intel (and PPC) Mac OSX Tiger
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:13:07 -0400

On Jul 24, 2006, at 8:26 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:

I have only had time for a quick glance at what Scott has done.

Don't bother looking too closely. I mainly commented out code which I'm not currently exercising, thus making that functionality non- operational. Some parts I hacked quickly, but as Marcus indicates should be rewritten.

I seem to remember running into issues with nested functions in a prior life with GNUstep I should find out if they eventually abandoned nested functions, gave up on the those platforms or what. That may guide us.

cheers
Scott