Re: [Swarm-Support] compile with objective-c++

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] compile with objective-c++
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 09:45:27 -0700

Gennady Telegin wrote:
From the initial errors you related, it looks like Objective C++ isn't accepting forward declarations of Objective C classes, namely the "@class" directive..

It's very strange [example removed]
Hmm, it may have to do with the make-h2x script and the use of DEFINE_CLASSES. I suspect that if the output of the preprocessed headers is examined in a test case (e.g. having the test case import a Swarm header file) that it would become clear why the Objective C++ compiler objects. The make-h2x script is kind of icky, but can probably be updated if we can identify the cause. (That's not to say there won't be other problems, though.)